General queries regarding SmartApi

• Hi need support to get below parameters/queries. Will appreciate if anyone can guide me on this.

1. Function to get today's profit/loss
    2. Function to exit all intraday positions at once
    3. Is there any single function to fetch holdings and positions together? if yes, pls share
    4. What is the settlement time in algo trading. (Suppose I sold holdings of 1 lakh then will I get 1 lakh instantly to execute next trade or I need to wait for some time?)

Above codes/data not available in GitHub repository as well.

Also, do we need to submit POA for algo trading? I have not received any call/email regarding POA.

Thanks in advance :)

• HI @GaryR01 said in General queries regarding SmartApi:

@admin Thank you for the response. Can I get clarity on POA as well?
    Also, if you add feature of fetching day's P&L, then it will be very useful add-on for users. Pls think over it with product team.
    We will update you on the POA case.

• @admin Thank you for the response. Can I get clarity on POA as well?

Also, if you add feature of fetching day's P&L, then it will be very useful add-on for users. Pls think over it with product team.

• Hi @GaryR01 said in General queries regarding SmartApi:

Function to get today's profit/loss
    You need to develop your own piece of code by to get the pnl by tracking your bought or sold transaction and comparing it with cmp(current market price)

@GaryR01 said in General queries regarding SmartApi:

Function to exit all intraday positions at once
    No currently we dont have this functionalities you need to execute place orders api to sell the bought transaction or vice versa.

Is there any single function to fetch holdings and positions together? if yes, pls share
    No currently you can fetch holding and position by calling individual api calls of get holding and get position.

What is the settlement time in algo trading. (Suppose I sold holdings of 1 lakh then will I get 1 lakh instantly to execute next trade or I need to wait for some time?)
    settlement time in algo trading as will as other rules of settlement are exactly similar to discretionary trading api just gives you the functionality of executing your orders or any other activity programmatically,

Above codes/data not available in GitHub repository as well.

this is a user specific requirement you need to develop it with the help of your dev team.