LTP Fetching issue

• Dear Team,

Fetching the LTP gives a NoneType error. Please check and revert. It's been 2 days we are getting this error. After resolving this, let us know if you will bear the responsibility of the losses occurring due to this ? If you can't answer, will ask SEBI.
    Either you offer a good API service or you don't offer at all.
    Also, please hire a good development team or outsource your requirements to a 3rd party. It is clear from the history of this forum that you guys cannot handle the workload.
    Awaiting your kind response.

def ltpData(self,exchange,tradingsymbol,symboltoken):
    params={
    "exchange":exchange,
    "tradingsymbol":tradingsymbol,
    "symboltoken":symboltoken
    }
    ltpDataResponse= self._postRequest("api.ltp.data",params)
    return ltpDataResponse

• @falconTrader Any update on this? I still cant find a solution for this one so i had to use GUI and do my trader.
    So can you elobrate on getLtpData() you mentioned

• @Vignesha , With web socket, my queries also have not yet been resolved by Angelone!

So far, I can just;
    login,
    getLtpData(), # live intraday
    getHoldings(), # account holdings
    getCandleData() # historical

But with websocket, the example angelone provided on gitHub is inadequate or not updated to latest version.

• @falconTrader Hi I'm having a similar connecting issue too. I can confirm that my credentials are correct since I can see my holdings obj.holdings()
    But i cannot connect to the socket. To get more info please check this question
    https://smartapi.angelbroking.com/topic/3549/returning-user-would-need-help-understanding-the-issue

• @madhavthkr
    I am able to use the function without any issue.
    Are you sure, you are able to login successfully using "username", "mpin", & "totp"?
    If yes, please check if the necessary tokens are assigned properly.

And finally whether you are requesting the right token info & exchange in ltp request! (It appears to me that symbol name is irrelevant)

Would be glad to help further if you could share some debug information.