Important Update: Change in 'feedToken' Format in Login Response

• Dear SmartAPI users,

We would like to inform you that we have recently made a change to the format of the "feedToken" field in our login response. This field has been changed from numeric to text format.

Login response: Old Format -

{
    "status":true,
    "message":"SUCCESS",
    "errorcode":"",
    "data":{
    "jwtToken":"eyJhbGciOiJIUzUxMiJ9.eyJzdWI...",
    "refreshToken":"eyJhbGciOiJIUzUxMiJ9.eyJpYXQiOjE1OTk0ODkwMz...",
    "feedToken":1345613428
    }
    }

Login response: New Format -
    {
    "status": true,
    "message": "SUCCESS",
    "errorcode": "",
    "data": {
    "jwtToken": "eyJhbGciOiJIUzUxMiJ9.eyJ1c2VybmFtZSI6IkIyMTA5OTIiLCJyb2xlcyI6MCwidXNlcnR5cGUiOiJVU0VSIiwiaWF0IjoxNjgyNDgyNTM2LCJleHAiOjE2ODI1Njg5MzZ9.Jbbwc64K8SxPOhHgTxB58AX4c2qqi_x9Otb5RE7xDwxOLlbX-QTUWBZdAaRrgZBGmwhhAYDLGRo50hCgLE7pUw",
    "refreshToken": "eyJhbGciOiJIUzUxMiJ9.eyJ0b2tlbiI6IlJFRlJFU0gtVE9LRU4iLCJpYXQiOjE2ODI0ODI1MzZ9.PQeoJz3hLMVRJVNVUqmTNa8Mwt3Ta3ieScJ6w6HpzlzQTsQ4p0oMLPDrLK9ouDXRMDcX6ycyMJ2MWwo9AL74YQ",
    "feedToken": "eyJhbGciOiJIUzUxMiJ9.eyJ1c2VybmFtZSI6IkIyMTA5OTIiLCJpYXQiOjE2ODI0ODI1MzYsImV4cCI6MTY4MjU2ODkzNn0.tg5rrEX7EOGbdnpKpMwlWWZ-PXEmrJB27A5XfPPqHRN6IEOZUlQXuIbe5M747dPxDRJrnrBFYDt7WeRSEPITRA"
    }
    }

We recommend that you update your systems to handle the new values for the "feedToken" field to avoid any errors. We understand that some of our clients may be using parsers to handle our responses, and we encourage you to make the necessary updates to ensure compatibility with the new format.

Please note that this change has been made to improve the security and stability of our system. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and appreciate your understanding.

If you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out to our support team.

Thank you for using SmartAPI.

Best regards,
    The SmartAPI team

• Unable to get tick data

• @mohan1710 @admin @administrators i am also not getting ticks

• @Mnagesh
    Are you able to get the ticks via smartAPI? I am not getting any ticks in the streamer although I used the latest package from git using pip install.

Does not get any error but not getting the ticks for even a single script.

Can you please help me with the code if yours is working?

• @admin we observed it today .
    do we need to reinstall all smartapi lib in python ??