Intermittent Error Message 'Something Went Wrong, Please Try After Sometime' for Specific Client IDs

• Dear Angle One Support Team,

I have recently encountered an intermittent issue while utilizing the 'user/v1/loginByPassword' API to generate sessions. This issue appears to be specific to certain client IDs, namely PRFT1229, PRFT1220, and PRFT1212.

The recurring problem I am facing involves the API occasionally returning the error message 'Something Went Wrong, Please Try After Sometime' when used for the aforementioned client IDs. Despite consistent and accurate input data and parameters in my API requests, this issue persists.

I have taken steps to ensure the correctness of my end, leading me to suspect that the issue might be related to server-side factors or specific configurations tied to these client IDs.

In light of the potential impact on trading operations, I kindly request your assistance in thoroughly investigating this matter. Any insights or guidance on how to resolve or mitigate this intermittent error would be immensely valuable.

• Dear @YamanBisen,

Apologies for the late response.
    We don't have user specific configuration in backend system. Are you still facing the same issue, if yes then please share request and response on smartapi@angelbroking.com.

Regards
    SmartAPI Team