@admin Smart api is giving Invalid token at the time login also, please check
C
cathygann47734
@cathygann47734
I'm Ralph, a 60-year-old retired teacher living in Riverside. I enjoy fishing and reading history books in my leisure time.
my blog: Simmrin DUI consultation
0
Reputation
3
Posts
1
Profile views
0
Followers
0
Following
Best posts made by cathygann47734
This user hasn't posted anything yet.
Latest posts made by cathygann47734
-
RE: API downposted in General Discussion
-
RE: What new features will be available in the future?posted in General Discussion
Hi @admin, I have few queries regarding ROBO orders, so lets say I execute a ROBO order and it gets fulfilled, that means there will be two orders in pending state(stoploss and targetprice) and one in open position state. Now, if I cancel the order based on orderID whats gonna happen to all the three orders?
-
RE: When API Request Call is exceeded the limit, how shall we know it: sample JSON ERROR Sample String requiredposted in General Discussion
Hi @admin , I need one clarification. So, is the rate limit linked with each account or for each api key?