App Development License Query

• Hi Angel Team,

I want to develop a webapp consuming the SmartAPI, and it will feature mainly users logging in and placing orders. more of a social type.
    I have features planned exclusively for this app, but for placing orders online, does I need to have any type of License from SEBI or Govt of India to enable users to place orders??
    Users will have buy or sell access to few items at first, which I plan to extend for further items later.
    I mainly want to enable Users to Trade bank nifty and Nifty50 Options in my app simple.
    Please reply

• HI @codejacks said in App Development License Query:

I want to develop a webapp consuming the SmartAPI, and it will feature mainly users logging in and placing orders. more of a social type.
    Yes you can develop it but you cannot place orders behalf of your clients

@codejacks said in App Development License Query:

I have features planned exclusively for this app, but for placing orders online, does I need to have any type of License from SEBI or Govt of India to enable users to place orders??
    You cannot place orders on behalf of client according to the rules

@codejacks said in App Development License Query:

I mainly want to enable Users to Trade bank nifty and Nifty50 Options in my app simple.
    You can trade in any symbols without breaching the compliance.

• No Proper Response provided by admin.
    If you need everyone in a secure environment to mail you even the questions, then why do you even need a forum at all??

• HI @codejacks Connect us at api@angelbroking.com