error code "AB2000"

• Hello Team,

We are facing issue of the error code "AB2000" while calling the api request for getPosition() using c#.net library.

We have holding of bank nifty futures in our customers account and now we are not receiving information regarding carryforward positions or even any position. Now tell us how we can make a automatic algorithm in the kind of system ? can any one tell me how my software will understand what to do and what trades are needed to be closed.

We were hoping for the good product but day by day all the routing running items are effected don't know why? We are even not solving the problems but every day we are generating the new specific problem in the system? Do you seriously have a testing team for the API or you just change the code and make directly live to the server. And even I m wondered about the error code description which is Error not specified.. Are you serious ?

It has problem with the carryforward data. I mean if there is no any intraday position is active on account i got the error if there is at least a single intraday position exist I got response from the same function. So check it out and try to solve it if you can.

• @Mr-Depp resolved the issue ??? are still we are getting same issue of position not showing ?