Update Needed for Historical Stock Prices After Split

• Hi Admin,

I hope you’re well.

I noticed a mistake in the stock prices for TALBROAUTO-EQ on the NSE. The price on October 26, 2023, is ₹310.64, but on October 27, 2023, it’s ₹74.56. This seems to be because of a stock split, but the prices haven’t been adjusted.

Please update the historical prices to reflect the stock split. Here are the details:

Token: 13648
    Symbol: TALBROAUTO-EQ
    Name: TALBROAUTO
    Exchange Segment: NSE

Thank you for your help.

• Hi @Moderator_3,

I understand that the prices for TALBROAUTO-EQ on the NSE for October 26 and 27, 2023, might not appear as I mentioned. However, the significant price drop from ₹310.64 to ₹74.56 suggests a stock split occurred, which might not be reflected in the historical prices yet.

To address this issue and ensure the accuracy of historical data, could you please review the stock split event for TALBROAUTO and adjust the historical prices accordingly? This will help in maintaining the integrity of the financial data.

Here are the details again for your reference:

Token: 13648
    Symbol: TALBROAUTO-EQ
    Name: TALBROAUTO
    Exchange Segment: NSE

Thank you for your assistance in resolving this matter.

Best regards,
    Manideep

• Hi @manideepbitm Thanks your prompt attention here. We haven't seen the price which you have provided on October 26,27th. Kindly refer below image historical stock price on that day. If any concern kindly provide more details to investigate.

29b982ba-189b-4bb4-aeeb-d7e576e706d5-image.png

Regards,
    SmartAPI Team.