Wrong Live Feed Data

• Hello Admin,

I am working with Java SDK and I am getting wrong live feed data for Nifty and BankNifty during the first 5 mins of the day ( 9:15 - 9:20 ). This issue is happening daily. I am not able to calculate correct candle during the first 5 mins of market open. I am getting incorrect Open, Low, High LTP data and because of this incorrect data, the candle calculation is wrong. The candle Close data and the data received after 9:20 is very accurate. Please verify the data received from your end and compare it with TradingView between 9:15 and 9:20 and you would find inconsistency.

Thanks.

• @admin

I compared with Angel One charts and the HIGH and LOW data seems to be incorrect. OPEN and CLOSE is correct.

Thanks.

• @thevishal said in Wrong Live Feed Data:

Hello Admin,
    I am working with Java SDK and I am getting wrong live feed data for Nifty and BankNifty during the first 5 mins of the day ( 9:15 - 9:20 ). This issue is happening daily. I am not able to calculate correct candle during the first 5 mins of market open. I am getting incorrect Open, Low, High LTP data and because of this incorrect data, the candle calculation is wrong. The candle Close data and the data received after 9:20 is very accurate. Please verify the data received from your end and compare it with TradingView between 9:15 and 9:20 and you would find inconsistency.

compare it with angel one charts.