Incorrect Data Fetch for 1 min Historical data in Nifty & Banknifty Futures

• Dear admin,
    I am fetching 1 min Historical data for BankNifty & Nifty from past 2 months. I am observing, From past two days the data Fetch is incorrect. it gives correct data for 2-3 mins i.e 10:29:00 data when time is 10:30:25.
    But at 10:33:25 it gives me data of 10:27:00 which is incorrect.

I am attaching data snippet.
    please rectify the data inaccuracies ASAP.

040a44d0-019a-4d45-809a-f19a4aa7aad5-image.png

• @sparkindia either during login time obj is not created properly . So it mighty be login issue either api key or user id and password .

Or

Parameters to place order is incorrect .

So kindly check login obj

Else send me part of code with parameters what you are passing.

Note:

Don't send/disclose your login id or password to any one

• @Mnagesh
    Hi,
    I am trying to place order in python using SmartAPI.
    I Account Successfully login in python but when try to place order following error is appears.
    Is this Error of Angelon/SmartAPI or my program?
    please can you help me
    Thanks error.JPG

• @admin Kindly check the volume data as well the values for both Nifty Futures and Banknifty Futures are not correct. Request to kindly check and rectify. In the above screenshot as well the volume for Banknifty 1min Volume is showing less than 400 lots which happens very rarely but the volume for all day is shown as less than 10000 for most candles but in chart the volume is in excess of 50,000. The data is not very far from being accurate request to kindly check.

Thanks
    harish

• @admin Thank you for reply and suggestion.

• HI @vrkhyd @Mnagesh It is recommended to construct historical candles with websocket or getltp feeds during live market. We do not recommend to use historical data API for live market strategies.

• @Mnagesh Thank you for the reply.
    Yes even am testing my algo..

working with 85-90 secs delayed data.. it was working fine till last 2-3 days..

Hope they can atleast keep data consistent for 90secs delay.. instead of throwing random data.. of 3-5 mins delay.

• @vrkhyd

To my observation Angel Historical data is 70 to 90 sec delay always .

No one responded to me as off now from Angel team regarding the same issue in spite of informing them many times through mail as well as in the forum.

That means it is beyond their limited to solve the issue .

so whatever we are getting is good for experimental purpose only.

Trade we have to do at our own risk with their data or we have to subscribe the 3rd party data .

since I am still developing and testing my Algo so I am still using Angel data.

Once our back testing and paper treading is okay I may subscribe to third party data .