Smart API keys deleted

• Hi Team,
    All the API keys have been deleted and we are not able to access the Angel Broking as there is no live API. All my clients are worried about the issue. We are a bit upset as there could be open positions and needs to be squared off when the criteria is met. Please resolve the issue ASAP.

• @ivar @admin
    We are still not able to use the API credentials. I have enabled the TOPT to my client and still not working. Can you please confirm if the API is working ? Also, please share the new steps to run the API from Angel Broking. I have been using the Algo Trading since last 1 and half year and this is really bad situation now.

• All API keys were changed to new keys. A prior intimation should be given for such kind of changes.

• @Reddy said in Smart API keys deleted:

Hi Team,
    All the API keys have been deleted and we are not able to access the Angel Broking as there is no live API. All my clients are worried about the issue. We are a bit upset as there could be open positions and needs to be squared off when the criteria is met. Please resolve the issue ASAP.

@admin @Smart-API-Admin