Wrong data in obj.holding() function

• Holding data is incorrect. I have sold NAUKRI stock still it's appearing in obj.holding() function.

Below is the screenshot of my portfolio:

61fa0c43-bba2-4f16-8afa-b104ca4fcb9a-image.png

Below is the output I am getting after calling obj.holding() function:

[{'tradingsymbol': 'NAUKRI-EQ', 'exchange': 'NSE', 'isin': 'INE663F01024', 't1quantity': 1, 'realisedquantity': 0, 'quantity': 1, 'authorisedquantity': 0, 'profitandloss': 0.0, 'product': 'DELIVERY', 'collateralquantity': None, 'collateraltype': None, 'haircut': 0.0, 'averageprice': 3936.9156, 'ltp': 3920.2, 'symboltoken': '13751', 'close': 3920.2}]
    NAUKRI-EQ 13751 1 3920.2 3936.9156 <class 'float'>

• Hi @rganapthy6 @Vignesha @GaryR01

We have deployed a fix on 19th November 2022, this will help you to fetch holdings correctly. We want to thank you again for the feedback and bug reports you've submitted. Through them, we are able to improve your API trading experience. We are happy to share with you this new release resolves all of the pending issues pertaining to getHolding API.

• @admin this is still happening

• @Vignesha said in Wrong data in obj.holding() function:

Also for the other query BSE date not available on historical data?

HI @Vignesha We are currently providing only NSE segment and NFO segment (Only Futures) historical data . We have noted your feedback for BSE segment historical data.

• @admin Thanks for acknowledging this. Hope you can fix it soon.

Also for the other query BSE date not available on historical data?

I can get the BSE stock's live date so it's not affecting me too much but from the historical data, I can only fetch NSE data and not BSE stock data.

• Hi @GaryR01 @Vignesha

There is an error in the getHoldings API. It is sending incorrect response. We are working on this, unfortunately due to dependencies we cannot guarantee the resolution timeline.

• @GaryR01 Just ran the code

print(obj.holding())

and the output I'm getting the output which isn't making that much sense

{'status': True,
    'message': 'SUCCESS',
    'errorcode': '',
    'data': [{'tradingsymbol': None,
    'exchange': 'NSE',
    'isin': 'INE785M01013',
    't1quantity': x,
    'realisedquantity': 0,
    'quantity': x,
    'authorisedquantity': 0,
    'profitandloss': 0.0,
    'product': 'DELIVERY',
    'collateralquantity': None,
    'collateraltype': None,
    'haircut': 0.0,
    'averageprice': 93.3032,
    'ltp': 74.05,
    'symboltoken': '29124',
    'close': 74.05}]}

I marked the quantity as x but it was right
    and average price is right

but

1. the "Exchange", "LTP" and "Close" are not right
    2. Symboltoken is 29124 from masterjson website link it belongs to HEROMOTOCO24NOV222000PE it looks like f&o or something but I dont even trade there
    3. The stock I invested is a BSE stock and the token I see in master json is 534809

@admin can you please let know if its a backend issue (I'm 99% sure we are not wrong)
    Also in general BSE Stocks are not working that well with the API

@GaryR01 not sure how you're getting the trading symbols and other things.. Did you run anything other than the obj.holding()?