Access rate and other issues

• Hi @admin and team,

I got quiet a few errors today.

1. I was getting rmsLimit() every 60 seconds.. But it was still complaining that I exceeded the access rate:
    b'Access denied because of exceeding access rate'

***** STORE NOTIF: Couldn't parse the JSON response received from the server: b'Access denied because of exceeding access rate'
    ***** STORE NOTIF: Could not get rmsLimit

so Is the access rate given here https://smartapi.angelbroking.com/topic/125/access-rate/3 is correct ?

1. I was fetching trade book every 2 seconds I got the following error.
     Invalid return character or leading space in header: X-ClientPublicIP

I beleive it all points to access rate. I hope that the expected access rate and system rates are matching with each other. Otherwise I cant see a reason why.

VERY IMPORTANT FEATURE

1. when there is a connection drop due to a blip in network there must be a reconnect class in SDK which connects the socket again. while I see that this is implemented in your GO SDK but not in python SDK. This is very crucial feature.

Example implementation for reconnection here

I hope this gets implemented soon. People use API mainly to minimise the screen time and work. So reconnection is a basic requirement.

Also please provide day open as well oi in the API. Some strategies need this two elements to decide the trade.

Thanks for your time and effort.

• HI @rajanprabu , please share your contact details on api@angelbroking.com